For Faculty and Staff
Available rooms at the Fisher Center include two drama studios, lecture hall, two classrooms, and a conference room. See room details.
- Only programs sponsored by a Syracuse University department are permitted.
- Event/class requests must be fully submitted 14 business days in advance. Request submission does not guarantee space as space is limited.
- The requestor is responsible for room usage charges based on the total duration of the event including setup, breakdown and cleanup as well as any additional costs such as extra staffing, catering, cleaning, etc. More details can be provided on inquiry.
- Kuhn Lecture Hall: $180 per four-hour segment
- Drama Studio 1: $180 per four-hour segment
- Cassroom 225: $180 per four-hour segment
- All other rooms: $125 per four-hour segment
- Additional Staffing (after regular Fisher Center hours*): $25 per person per hour (four-hour minimum)
- Catering: Coordination, ordering, and direct payment are the responsibility of the department holding the event. All catering must approved before any order is placed. A list of potential drop off caterers is available here. while you can view full service catering options here
- Cleanup Fee: If facilities are not returned to condition they were received and cleanup and/or breakdown are needed, a flat fee of $260 will be charged.
- Freight Elevator Fees: Regular freight elevator hours are Monday-Friday 9 a.m.-5 p.m. After-hours use of the freight elevators are currently charged at a rate of $150 per hour. Rates are subject to change. Use of freight elevators must be booked in advance.
- Additional custodial services needed outside of regular Fisher Center scheduled hours will be billed at cost to the department holding the event. The current rate is approximately $260 as a flat fee. Services are only provided by the vendor under contract. Rates subject to change.
- Caterers serving alcohol will need to provide a liquor license.
- All outside vendors entering the premise must meet University and building management insurance requirements. Certificates must be submitted at least three business days in advance of the event.
- All guest lists must be submitted at least three business days in advance of the event.
- All event invitations must be approved by Facilities Manager prior being sent out.
Booking Contact Info
All room reservation requests and questions should be directed to Dave Major, Facilities Manager at 917-722-1151 or email@example.com
*Regular Business Hours: Monday through Friday in accordance with established Fisher Center calendar (10 a.m.–6 p.m.)