Syracuse University’s Young Alumni
The New York metro area is home to more than 12,500 members of Generation Orange—those who graduated from SU in the past 10 years. These young alumni are laying their roots as young leaders and professionals, buoyed by a network of established SU alumni.
If you’re a Generation Orange alum making a life in the big city, you can still benefit from your ties to SU. How?
• Build your professional network at SU-sponsored events in the NYC area.
• Join your local alumni club to meet other Syracuse alums in your area.
• Find a mentor—or be one—by joining the ’CuseConnect LinkedIn group.
• Find new employment opportunities through the OrangeLink job database.
• Count on Career Services for career counseling and help changing jobs.
For more details, visit genorange.syr.edu and stay up to date by following Generation Orange on Twitter. You can also read about just a few of our Generation Orange alumni on our alumni profiles page.